Policy and Regulations
Policy and Regulations
The Crestwood Board and Staff hope you have a safe and enjoyable summer. We would like to list some of the pool rules that will make for a safe, fun and clean summer season. We need your cooperation to make your pool the best possible.
- Please throw your trash and recyclables in the proper containers. Encourage your children to do so as well.
- No glass containers anywhere at any time. You will be asked to remove it off premises at once.
- No talking to the Guards while they are in the guard chair. Their job is to protect all people in the pool area.
- No water wings. The American Red Cross discourages them as children use them as water safety devices. Please check with Guards and/or Pool Manager for approved floatation devices.
- No running anywhere around the pool or on the concrete deck area.
- No eating food in the immediate pool area. Must be behind white line.
- No hard, plastic toys in the pool. Anything that could hurt another person will be disallowed at the discretion of the Guards and/or Pool Manager.
- No pushing, throwing of people, or horseplay will be allowed.
- No pets are to be on the pool grounds, except the parking lot.
- No weapons of any type on the premises.
- No diving head first in the shallow area.
- No diving head first off the boards.
- Adult swim (those 16 and over) starts every hour on the hour beginning at 1:00 p.m. and lasts for 15 minutes. Only toddlers are allowed to swim with their parents. The adult swim allows your child to rest while the adults have the pool to themselves. Children should remain behind the white painted line around the pool.
- Children must be at least 13 years of age to come to Crestwood without an adult.
- All visitors are to be hosted by a member. If you need to leave so does your guest.
- A babysitter for your children may attend in lieu of a parent free of charge. If attending with parent the babysitter will be charged a guest fee.
- ll pool, deck and grass areas are non-smoking. Please use our posted designated smoking area only.
- Members and/or Guests will be asked to refrain from behavior and/or actions that are not conducive to the mission of the Crestwood Swim Club. If behavior or actions continue, they will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
Please remember that while Crestwood Swim Club does have a paid staff during the swim season, much of the work performed before and after the swim season, it is done solely by members who volunteer and donate their time. We ask that you keep this in mind when help is requested from our members.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to contact the Pool Manager directly or the Board at Large (email@example.com)